As a house painting company in Fort Collins, we may be biased but, we believe that paint is one of the most versatile materials available to homeowners. What other product allows you to do what paint does in as many ways? Paint refreshes, renews and transforms everything from the smallest of knick-knacks to the grandest of buildings. Easy to use and fairly inexpensive, paint allows transformation and design possibilities that are only limited by one’s own creativity. From floors to rafters and everything in between, paint can be used in both expected and surprising ways. And, as residential painting experts, we’ve both seen and done just about anything that can be done with the ever-accommodating material that is paint. When looking to add that unique touch that shows off the personality of you, your family, or the house itself consider the following touches in paint:
- A checkerboard or patchwork design to the floor of a patio, entryway or kitchen.
- An over-sized pattern to an accent wall using a wallpaper or textile pattern as a guide to create your larger design.
- Wide stripes that run horizontally to create the illusion of space in small rooms.
- A chalkboard in your child’s room where you can actually encourage him or her to draw on the walls.
- Extending wall stripes across the ceiling to add extra punch.
At M&E Painting, we look forward to hearing the creative ideas that people have for the various rooms in their home. As experts, we can bring the knowledge that is needed to bring those ideas to life in a manner that ensures that the idea comes to fruition in the way it was envisioned. Call us for an expert consultation at (970) 207 – 1005 and put paint to work for you.